1. Slice 1 lb. (450 g)of fresh vegetables.
2. Place on ¼ sheet pan.
3. Drizzle enough olive oil to lightly coat vegetables and sprinkle with sea salt.
4. Place in the preheated oven to the recommended settings.
(Note: If extra ‘charring’ is desired, place tray back in JET for 30 seconds.)
5. Serve immediately.
1 .Place bagel on ¼ sheet pan lined with a parchment sheet.
2. Place 1 slice of cheese on bagel bottom.
3. Place 1, 3 oz. scoop of tuna on bagel top.
4. Place on bagel top.
5. Place in preheated JET at the above settings.
6. When cook cycle ends, remove tuna melt.
7. Serve immediately.